Trunk Hosted Desktop infrastructure enables your users to access their desktop and business applications from any internet enabled computer from anywhere in the world at anytime.
Our Hosted Desktop is built on Microsoft Windows 2016 and Citrix XenApp and is accessed via Netscaler Secure Gateway with Two Factor Authentication.
The benefits of a Hosted Desktop are:
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
- Longer cycle between hardware changes. Hosted Desktop doesn’t require powerful devices, allowing your business to get more from hardware purchases
- Time and Energy to focus on running your business rather than worrying about I.T.
- Simplifies opening new branch offices / makes office moves very simple.
Provide secure data and file access with centralisation, containerisation, and encryption across devices and networks
Hacking and malware aren’t to blame for all breaches. Consumer-grade cloud file sharing is especially problematic because IT loses visibility and control over how and where employees are storing sensitive business information.
Protect your information in a centralised data center
Trusting endpoint devices—which can be lost, stolen, or destroyed—to store data can compromise your enterprise security. With Trunk Networks Hosted Citrix desktop your business can centrally store and manage apps and data in our private data centres. Your data is held in Tier3 data centres in the UK and is replicated to Tier3 data centres in the UK
We can even take data security one step further by using policies to restrict saving, copying, printing, or moving files.
Secure file sharing protects your data
Consumer cloud-based file-sharing services lack the controls IT needs to protect against data leakage. Our enterprise-grade file-sharing solution ShareFile offers information rights management (IRM), integrates with data loss prevention (DLP) providers, and has security built into every level:
- Authentication: ShareFile supports several types of multifactor authentication and single sign-on mechanisms.
- Authorization: Grant, monitor, and revoke access to files, and set expiration dates, even after sharing a file. You also can set a date to delete a folder and its contents. Both users and IT have the ability to remotely wipe data stored on mobile devices.
- Auditing: To provide visibility into data usage, ShareFile tracks and logs all user activity. It also supports HIPAA, HITECH, and CFPB regulations.
- Encryption: Using a unique key, ShareFile encrypts each file before it is copied to its permanent location, and then decrypts it before a user downloads it to a browser.