VoIP is the future of telephony
VoIP stands for Voice Over IP ( internet protocol) and is a telecommunications solution for transferring voice data quickly across the Internet. VoIP converts the voice signal from a telephone into a digital signal that travels over the IP Network, then converts it back at the other end. Now widely accepted, VoIP technology is being rapidly deployed and is now a core part of all new telephone systems.
The Benefits of VoIP
- VoIP eliminates the need to purchase an expensive telephone system, as well as the on going maintenance and operational costs.
- Call costs are lower.
- Staff within your business can phone each other for free using your VoIP network nationally & internationally – Where ever they may be!
- All calls between branches are free
- If you install a suitable client, all calls between employee’s mobiles can be free when made over VoIP
Our VoIP service is easy to set up and very straightforward to operate . Either we can host your VoIP or we can provide you with a VoIP phone system that can be customised and controlled by yourself.
Trunk Networks VoIP system gives you a range of features:
- Call forwarding – sending a call to any one on your VoIP Platform, mobile, locally & internationally.
- Call Recording – Incoming & Outcoming
- Voice Mail – Customisation of personal voice mails & message forwarding to e-mails.
- Conferencing – between branches and remote workers.
- Directional Reception – Recorded message to greet & direct customers.
- Hold Music Customisation – can include promotional messages.
Please contact us or telephone 03333 44 33 22 to discuss your VOIP requirements.