Get up to £3000 off a leased line
Trunk Networks is now a registered supplier for the Goverment’s Connection Voucher Scheme.
To be eigible, you must:
- Operate your business within an eligble area – one of the 50 cities taking part in this scheme. We can check this for you with just your postcode.
- Be a small or medium sized enterprise (SME),registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
- Choose a connection for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- Be willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- Ensure the broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection. There are some detailed requirements on speed that Trunk Networks can check for you.
- You must have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years
Hundreds of UK businesses are already benefitting from the voucher scheme, find out if you are eligible today. Call us at Trunk Networks 03333 44 33 22 or e-mail us email@example.com